Auto Glass Repair in Jefferson City, MO
Have you ever fallen victim to an unpredictable mishap resulting in your car requiring auto glass repair? We have. Accidents happen and sometimes there is no way to prevent them from occurring. We cannot stop a hail storm or rocks hitting your windshield as you drive down a gravel road, however, at Kemna Collision can successfully repair the damage in a quickly. Let us take care of you by being your go-to experts for auto glass repair. Customer service is of the utmost importance to us, so you can trust us to get the job done right the first time.
Here at Kemna Collision, we have a team of trained professionals who are always at the ready to take on any form of auto glass repair, from a minor windshield repair to a complete glass replacement. Our process begins with one of our experts assessing the damage. Next, we will discuss the best course of action to take in order to successfully repair the damages. This is an important part of our process, as it ensures everyone is on the same page before we move onto repairs. The auto glass repair process may take anywhere from 10 minutes to an hour, depending on the damage. Our auto body shop in Jefferson City, Mo only uses the most trustworthy materials for our auto glass repairs. In doing this, we feel confident sending you on your way after repairs completed at Kemna.
Knowing When Your Car Needs Auto Glass Repair
Even the smallest of cracks on your windshield can pose as a threat to your safety. A small blemish may quickly develop into something larger due to unexpected bumps in the road and other unforeseen obstacles. This will result in more damage being done to your auto glass and therefore a more costly auto glass repair. We understand bringing in your car is a hassle. However, it is very important to repair cracks as soon as they begin to form.
There are different types of windshield cracks. Here is some helpful vocabulary to familiarize yourself with the damage before you bring your car in:
Auto Glass Repair Glossary
- Chip: Damage caused by a small object that results in a small, shallow “chip” in the surface of your windshield.
- Combination Break: This sort of damage to the windshield is a combination of both a chip as well as shallow cracks spreading in various areas on your windshield.
- Edge Crack: This crack is found 2” or less from the edge of your car windshield and spreads anywhere from 10-12”
- Floater Crack: This form of damage appears as a crack in the middle of your windshield, but does not reach to the edges.
- Pit: A pit is similar to a chip, however, rather than just being a surface crack, there is a portion of the glass missing resulting in a small hole in your windshield.
Why Choose Kemna for Your Auto Glass Repairs
Our team of professionals will have your damaged auto glass looking brand new in no time for a reasonable price. When you bring your car to Kemna, know you are in good hands.